Rose City AirFest Air Show benefitting East Texas veterans who are supported by CampV, Tyler, TX Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation is producing Rose City AirFest Air Show as the sister air show to Thunder Over Cedar Creek Lake Air Show.
Absolutely "NO SMOKING" on the airshow ramp or spectator area. Smoking is allowed outside spectator gates and the parking lots.
- All carry-in items and persons are subject to search
- All unattended bags and items will be removed from the premises
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes, attending the show barefoot is not recommended
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & ear plugs recommended
The following Restrictions apply:
- No e-cigarettes
- No ladders or step stools
- No UAVs or drones
- No cans, glass or alcohol may be carried in or out of the event
- No pets (except for service animals)
- No weapons of any kind
- No cooking equipment
- No bicycles, skateboards
- No scooters (except for physically challenged persons)
- No roller-blades, Heelys or inline skates
- No large umbrellas, portable awnings or tents
- No coolers or loose ice of any kind allowed through the gates
The following are allowed:
- Personal umbrellas
- Portable chairs/lawn chairs
- Cameras and video cameras *ALL COMMERCIAL AND MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHERS MUST REGISTER WITH THE AIRSHOW PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICE – If you do not receive approval in an email from the Media Director, you are not considered Commercial and/or Media Photographer
- Baby strollers
- Baby food
- Non-motorized wagons
To minimize imposition, it is recommended that Airshow patrons bring only necessary items and limit the size and contents of carry-in items. Concession stands feature a wide variety of food and beverage options for your enjoyment and convenience. Only small coolers carrying life-saving medicines or formula bottles for young infants will be allowed into the event.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!