Cedar Creek Veterans Foundation presents WW II Warbirds at Historic Aviation Memorial Museum, July 2 - 3 2022. Aircraft scheduled to offer rides are: DOC, Devil Dog and 23 will all be selling rides during this once in a lifetime weekend.
"Doc" is a B-29 Superfortress and one of 1,644 manufactured in Wichita during World War II. It is one of only two remaining B-29s that are still airworthy and flying today. The mission of Doc’s Friends is to HONOR the men and women who sacrificed so much for the freedom of others, including those who designed, built, maintained and flew the B-29 during and after WWII. Additionally, the B-25, "Devil Dog", who will be attending the Warbird Expo. The B-25 Mitchell Bomber was made famous on the daring 1942 Doolittle Raid on Tokyo. Lastly, we will have the "23" Stearman that primarily was a trainer for WWII. DOC, Devil Dog and 23 will be selling rides during this once in a lifetime weekend. Other aircraft scheduled to attend are the British Vampire, the O-1, "Bird Dog" and Karen Brinkley's O-2.
Please go to ccveteransfoundation.org/events for more information on purchasing a ride on DOC, Devil Dog or 23 and to see the scheduled line up in its entireity.
Absolutely "NO SMOKING" on the airshow ramp or spectator area. Smoking is allowed outside spectator gates and the parking lots.
- All carry-in items and persons are subject to search
- All unattended bags and items will be removed from the premises
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes, attending the EXPO barefoot is not recommended
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & ear plugs recommended
The following Restrictions apply:
- No e-cigarettes
- No ladders or step stools
- No UAVs or drones
- No cans, glass or alcohol may be carried in or out of the event
- No pets (except for service animals)
- No weapons of any kind
- No cooking equipment
- No bicycles, skateboards
- No scooters (except for physically challenged persons)
- No roller-blades, Heelys or inline skates
- No large umbrellas, portable awnings or tents
- No coolers or loose ice of any kind allowed through the gates
The following are allowed:
- Personal umbrella
- Baby strollers
- Baby food
- Non-motorized wagons
- All media inquiries need to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending
To minimize imposition, it is recommended that EXPO patrons bring only necessary items and limit the size and contents of carry-in items.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!